5th European Summit of Regions and Cities22-23 March 2012
Cecoforma organises Europe's premier forum for local and regional authorities in Copenhagen
Every four years, the Committee of the Regions organises its European Summit of Regions and Cities. In 2012, the forum was dedicated to the future of cities in the 21st century, including the ability to reinvent themselves in terms of quality of life. This summit was an opportunity to exchange multiple local and regional best practices. It was also an opportunity for each city to show its commitment to the path of sustainable development. The Committee of the Regions requested logistical support for the organisation in Copenhagen of the fifth edition of this major event.
This large forum was an opportunity to demonstrate the full range of services Cecoforma Events & Communication can offer:
- Support in the design and development of a 2-day event;
- Venue booking/rental, hiring of technical and audiovisual equipment and set-up (decoration, signage);
- Operational and financial coordination of transport, accommodation and catering for 700 participants;
- Development and production of an exhibition with 60 stands;
- Welcoming and distribution of badges to the attendants;
- Services for VIPs and speakers as well as journalists.
BACK TO OVERVIEW